WHAT TO BRING:
- LIFE VESTS (PFD's) - Must be US Coast Guard Approved.
- SHOES - Must be waterproof and close-toed. No flip-flops, thongs, or slippers.
- HATS / VISORS
- SUNBLOCK - Minimum of 15 SPF
- WEATHER APPROPRIATE CLOTHING - Be prepared for all ranges of weather.
- FOUL WEATHER GEAR - Spray tops, spray pants, and stocking caps for cool days.
- THERMAL WEAR - To be worn under spray gear, synthetic fabrics work best.
- SWIM ATTIRE - Appropriate swim suites are required.
- EXTRA DRY CLOTHES - Sailing is a water-sport. Be prepared to get wet.
- WATER BOTTLES
BOAT SUPPLIES AND RIGGING:
- LARGE SPONGE
- DUCT TAPE
- BAILER- Liquid detergent plastic bottle. Leave cap on.
- GEAR BAG - If you own your boat gear; a bag, labeled with name (mandatory) to hold centerboard,
rudder, tiller and sail. If you do not have a bag you will need to take equipment home with
you after program day. Please stow or secure empty bag, they will blow away.
- Be sure to label all clothing and equipment with a last name in black, permanent marker.
- All returning sailors will have a marked area to stow items in the pool area.
- WE DO NOT HAVE A LOST & FOUND